[outages] 8x8 outage/111 8th Ave NYC

virendra rode virendra.rode at outages.org
Tue Oct 30 00:26:49 EDT 2012

Just received this update by one of Zayo's customer. In preparation
for this potential power event, here's the readout by site of Zayos
generator backup capacity is as follows:

Hopefully this helps if you are located in one of these locations and
/or floors:

*	60 Hudson (NY)

*	8th Floor MMR (Meet Me Room) 18 Hours of generator backup, with
additional fuel onsite to replenish the generator
*	12th Floor has 30+ hours or generator back up
*	19th and 20th Colocation Floors 30+ hours or generator back up which
is provided by the building

*Fuel supplier has tankers inside the city of New York to deliver fuel
to Zayo when necessary.

*	111 8th Ave (NY)

*	Has 90,000 gallons of fuel, which is able to provide up to 4 days of
power

*	165 Halsey (NJ)

*	5th Floor has 17+ hours of generator backup
*	10th Floor has 30+ hours of generator backup

*	401 N Broad (PA)

*	2nd Floor has 30+ hours of generator backup
*	3rd Floor has 50+ hours of generator backup

*	1 Summer St (CT)

*	The building has 16+ hours of generator backup

*	111 Market Place (MD)

*	Has 36+ hours of generator backup

*	2100 M St (DC)

*	The building has 20+ hours of generator backup

regards,
/virendra