[outages] 8x8 outage/111 8th Ave NYC

John Barbieri tenpin784 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 09:18:14 EDT 2012

I saw this on an email chain I am on:

  * *111 8^th Ave (NY)*
      o Has 90,000 gallons of fuel, which is able to provide up to 4
        days of power
      o This facility experienced voltage fluctuations as a result of a
        blown fuse on the main buss feeding several tenants at the
        building.  The fuse replacement in underway and we should return
        to normal operating conditions momentarily.

--John