[outages] PacWest Telecom SIP Outage since 1 am PST

Chris Stone cstone at axint.net
Thu Apr 18 14:42:46 EDT 2013

We are seeing a SIP outage with Verizon since about 10:45am MDT - none of
the DIDs we have provisioned through Verizon are ringing through - fast busy
or number not in service recording. We have a ticket open with Verizon and
they also have a master ticket, although we do not have that number. Their
update page says the tickets are 'being worked'....

Chris