[outages] Verizon DNS Outage

Network Operations NetworkOperations at etsms.com
Thu Apr 18 17:34:03 EDT 2013

Additionally, their main support number is playing the follow automated message:
"As of 15:27 PM, remediation cleared the events causing query failures to our authoritative DNS servers"

No reason given, and their support staff will not give out any answers other than there was a "domain outage".  So, there was something, but there is no reason as to what it was.