[outages] Verizon DNS Outage

Jeremy Chadwick jdc at koitsu.org
Thu Apr 18 20:13:19 EDT 2013

Note for folks:

This is SOP (standard operating procedure) for Verizon.  You *will not*
be able to get a root cause or RFO from any tech/engineer/support person
you speak to.

If you want an RFO, you need to ask your Support Director (or Sales Rep
if you don't have such a person and you'll be appointed one).  You'll
need to give them a ticket number (doesn't matter if it's a masters
ticket or not) and give them about 2-3 weeks.  You'll get an official
RFO then.

--
| Jeremy Chadwick                                   jdc at koitsu.org |
| Mountain View, CA, US                                            |