[outages] Verizon DNS Outage

Chris Stone cstone at axint.net
Thu Apr 18 17:42:08 EDT 2013

We had a complete outage for incoming SIP via Verizon this morning that they
attributed to DNS issues. Their last email on our ticket with them on it said:

**Your ticket was cross-referenced to a higher-level outage ticket that
impacted multiple customers as a result of a DNS issue. The issue was
repaired as of 3:27pm ET, and a RFO/post-mortem will be compiled and made
available to your Verizon account reprentative outside of this ticket
**