[outages] bandwidth.com voip outage

Chris Stone cstone at axint.net
Fri Jan 18 11:34:16 EST 2013

Update from bandwidth.com on our ticket and this issue:

*Jan 18 11:15 am (EST):*

Hi Chris,

We are reviewing our network. Assigning ticket to our Tier2 Team for
assistance and they will keep you updated as information becomes available.

*Jan 18 11:18 am (EST):*

We have confirmed with engineering that they are currently reviewing the
network. I have no additional details at this time, however updates will be
provided as they become available.

*Jan 18 11:31 am (EST):*

Good Day,

Our engineering group has confirmed that service has been retored to the
network and calls are normalizing.

We are continuing to monitor progress, and will continue to provide updates
as they become available.

Our calls now seem to all be completing, but still seeing some packetloss
and some of the audio is a bit choppy. Better, but service not fully
restored at this point.

Chris

--

Chris Stone, MCSE
Vice President, CTO

Authorized ScopTel IP PBX US Reseller - www.scopserv.com
The most complete and comprehensive GUI on the market for telephony
server management interface based on Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)