[outages] Cogent peering issues in Chicago?

Linda Effinger Quinde lquinde at ezlinks.com
Tue Jun 4 10:19:19 EDT 2013

We're in Chicago, and we've been having sporadic issues with Cogent for several weeks.  We're a cloud software provider with 1000+ clients nationwide, and the issue cropped up again on Friday afternoon for clients in Colorado and locations west.  Cogent said it was an unresolved peering issue with Qwest.  Anyone else?