[outages] AT&T MPLS problems in NorCal?

Kirk Coviello kcoviello at digitalwest.net
Wed Mar 27 17:02:10 EDT 2013

Thank you Chris.  We just received an update from AT&T that they supposedly replaced a card on a router in San Jose (although our customer is still down), so perhaps this is more limited in scope than we initially thought.  And San Jose would explain why you're not seeing any issues.  Brisbane is closer to SF.

Regards,

Kirk Coviello | Director, Business Development
+1.805.781.9378 | +1.888.781.WEST