[outages] Lightower/Sidera - NYC

Tillinger, Steve steve.tillinger at sourcemedia.com
Thu Nov 7 07:06:46 EST 2013

Similar experience for me. IP is down and I get a busy signal when I call their NOC.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2013, at 6:58 AM, "Jayson Navitsky" <jnavitsky at gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone else seeing any issues in NYC with Lightower/Sidera?  Starting around 6:05AM (EST) we saw heavy packet loss across their network (from Sidera legacy) and some of our point to points bounce. The P to P's have some what stabilized (though we've seen a couple more bounces since then) the IP side of things have been pretty much unusable (we shut our session down.)  It also looks like their phone system is having a problem - calls into them seem to drop after trying to connect to the NOC - which I'm sure is pretty busy.

-Jayson