[outages] Lightower/Sidera - NYC

SRonan at eexchange.com SRonan at eexchange.com
Thu Nov 7 10:25:34 EST 2013

All of my circuits are back up, call and ask them to reroute your circuits.

Shane Ronan, Vice President – Technology Architect
State Street Global Exchange | 1230 Avenue of the Americas, 18th Fl | New York, NY 10020
P  (212) 259-3023    |  M (347) 413-4503
sronan at eexchange.com<mailto:sronan at eexchange.com>