[outages] Packetloss in Cogent at JFK

Shaw, Matthew mshaw at fairpoint.com
Fri Nov 8 11:24:56 EST 2013

Multiple source  / destination pairs through cogent show 40% or more packetloss at be2063.mpd22.jfk02.atlas.cogentco.com starting at 12:30am EST. We've shutdown our peering to them until they've had a chance to address the issue.

This e-mail message and its attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients.  They may contain confidential information, legally privileged information or other information subject to legal restrictions.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this message or its attachments, notify the sender by replying to this message and delete or destroy all copies of this message and attachments in all media.