[outages] Time Warner in NYC

Jason Shih jshih at esi-estech.com
Wed Nov 13 11:21:26 EST 2013

We have multiple customers on the east coast who are unable to utilize our
NY server for voip. They are getting no audio and there are non responses
to our invites to them.

Some of them have failover routes to our LA server and that seems to be
working fine. Rerouting inbound DIDs through our LA server solves the issue
as well.

It doesn't seem to be a DNS issue as a customer was using IP addresses
because of DNS issues before, he was still having problems.

It seems to affect multiple ISPs, as there were customers from brighthouse,
time warner, AT&T who were having problems.

*Jason Shih*(858) 357-8739
jshih at esi-estech.com
esihostedservices.com