[outages] Time Warner in NYC

Bunde, Andrew andrew.bunde at agio.com
Wed Nov 13 11:26:16 EST 2013

May be unrelated but we had two 10Gb Lightpath circuits go hard down in NYC @ 10:35AM EST.

Andrew Bunde
Team Lead, Storage & Network
(405) 217 3811  Direct
(405) 543 8288  Mobile
(877) 405 2446  Agio Support
andrew.bunde at agio.com<mailto:andrew.bunde at agio.com>

Agio | agio.com

From: Outages [mailto:outages-bounces at outages.org] On Behalf Of Jason Shih
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 10:21 AM
To: George Carey
Cc: outages at outages.org
Subject: Re: [outages] Time Warner in NYC

We have multiple customers on the east coast who are unable to utilize our NY server for voip. They are getting no audio and there are non responses to our invites to them.

Some of them have failover routes to our LA server and that seems to be working fine. Rerouting inbound DIDs through our LA server solves the issue as well.

It doesn't seem to be a DNS issue as a customer was using IP addresses because of DNS issues before, he was still having problems.

It seems to affect multiple ISPs, as there were customers from brighthouse, time warner, AT&T who were having problems.

Jason Shih
(858) 357-8739
jshih at esi-estech.com<mailto:jshih at esi-estech.com>
esihostedservices.com<http://esihostedservices.com/>