[outages] ATL [55 Marietta] Power Issue - FireDept on-site

Kraig Beahn kraig.beahn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 18:07:52 EDT 2014

My understanding is that power in select portions of 55 Marietta has been
severed by automated fire-protection equipment and the fire-department as
of roughly 4PM eastern.

All of our primary and secondary services are currently out on the 5th, 6th
and 18th floor.

Anyone else have any additional information they may be able to provide by
chance? We have staff on-site and have been told by the fire-department
that we cannot enter the building itself until the site has been cleared.