[outages] Equinix Newark

Vinny_Abello at Dell.com Vinny_Abello at Dell.com
Mon Feb 3 14:33:32 EST 2014

FWIW, we've not noticed any power interruptions on the 7th floor in the Level 3 expanded colo space. We have some waves via Zayo which have remained solid as well. I assume they terminate in ZColo space somewhere in the building.

From: Outages [mailto:outages-bounces at outages.org] On Behalf Of George Carey
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2014 12:31 PM
To: outages
Subject: Re: [outages] Equinix Newark

Equinix told us that our services were possibly impacted at 6:14 AM due to power issues, maybe they are not fully aware of the scope of the problem?

On Feb 3, 2014, at 11:48 AM, Alex Rubenstein <alex at corp.nac.net<mailto:alex at corp.nac.net>> wrote:

Apparently a major power outage (even though Equinix is making the claim that no one is affected)

Our equipment on the 8th floor has been powerless for several hours.