[outages] Weird issue with PacWest

Blaine Reeve breeve at o1.com
Wed Feb 26 19:16:22 EST 2014

It wouldn't happen to be 650-239-xxxx in CA would it?  We are receiving reports of VZ Wireless subscribers not being able to call that exchange and it is predominately assigned to Pac West.  I just happen to have several numbers in that exchanged ported in to my network that are filing the complaints.  The numbers were ported from Pac West.