[outages] Weird issue with PacWest

Josh Jacoby josh at wholesalepbx.com
Wed Feb 26 19:46:47 EST 2014

This scenario typically occurs when there are capacity issues between the
affected carrier and PacWest. Perhaps a circuit is down somewhere or there
is an abnormally high call volume between AT&T and PacWest in a given area.
This seems logical given that you said calls originating from Sprint are
fine.

PacWest is our primary origination carrier and we have not had any reports
of this today. Must be an isolated issue.