[outages] Comcast outages in the Ann Arbor, MI area

Rusty Dekema rdekema at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:47:37 EST 2014

I am using Comcast in the municipality to the immediate east of Ann Arbor
(Ypsilanti Township) and I am up and running on my usual configuration;
four downstream QAM256 channels, two upstream QAM64 channels, and an
upstream QAM16 channel.

Cheers,
Rusty

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 7:30 PM, Edward Vielmetti <edward.vielmetti at gmail.com