[outages] Comcast outages in the Ann Arbor, MI area

Joe Sanchez marco207p at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 22:10:00 EST 2014

Chicago ­ Midway Airport Area (Garfield Ridge) and Chicago - Bridgeport Area
working just fine with Comcast Business.

Best Regards,
Joe Sanchez

From:  Bill Wichers <billw at waveform.net>
Date:  Monday, January 6, 2014 at 9:03 PM
To:  Adam Kaminski <adam at adamkaminski.com>
Cc:  "outages at outages.org" <outages at outages.org>
Subject:  Re: [outages] Comcast outages in the Ann Arbor, MI area

Comcast NOC told me here is "something pretty major" going on in Chicago
related to some fiber outages. There is a fiber issue in Detroit too. Their
engineers were tied up and that's all I got -- they're supposed to call back
within an hour with an update.

Sent from my iPhone