[outages] Parital iTunes Podcast Outage?

jrk1231-outml at nym.hush.com jrk1231-outml at nym.hush.com
Fri Jul 11 14:18:31 EDT 2014

Hi,

Is anyone seeing a partial outage of podcasts using iTunes on a Mac?

Several of my subscriptions have not updated since the day before
yesterday and the subscription shows an explanation point inside the
circle by the podcast name in list view. Running Wireshark and doing a
"refresh podcast" on those individual podcasts, I see a successful TLS
connection followed by a series of HTTP RSTs and the connection being
torn down. Examples of podcasts not updating include:
	*KQED's Forum	*NPR Topics: Technology Podcast	*60-Second Science
(SciAm)	*Discovery    (BBC)
	My other dozen or so podcasts are updating normally.
Any ideas?

TIA!

JK