[outages] Yup; Google Hangouts/Talk is down.

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Mar 17 13:46:01 EDT 2014

Confirming Gtalk problems from Road Runner Biz in Pinellas Co, Fl.;
was offline, can't get a connection.

And here is evidence that the Googlers don't understand ... Timezones!

These times appear to be EDT, even though Google's based in Cali.

<moderator>Further Meetoos will be unuseful at this time.</moderator>

Cheers,
-- jra