[outages] Belkin [heartbeat.belkin.com]

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Oct 7 11:41:39 EDT 2014

Just because you can ping it does not mean it will work.  I've confirmed
with other users this is the case.  I believe there is some sort of HTTP
request that confirms the connection is working (like Windows, Android,
etc).

Another resolution is to just loopback 67.20.176.130 (seems to be this IP
for everyone so far).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343