[outages] GoDaddy DNS - Here We Go Again...

Sean Smith ssmith at simpleviewinc.com
Wed Sep 3 11:34:47 EDT 2014

We have several sites with DNS at the GD Premium DNS service, all services
appeared to have returned to normal about ten minutes ago.

 *Sean E. Smith*
 Director of Network Operations at Simpleview
T 520.575.1151 x131
www.simpleviewinc.com

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Mike Phipps via Outages <outages at outages.org