[outages] Major Level3 outages?

Chris Stone cstone at axint.net
Thu Sep 4 08:41:39 EDT 2014

Just got this from L3 on my ticket:

*** CASCADED EXTERNAL NOTES 04-Sep-2014 12:26:58 GMT From CASE: 8320222 - Event
The IP NOC has advised that the field technician successfully completed the card replacement and the IP Technical Service Center has been engaged to verify restorations with the impacted customers.

*** CASCADED EXTERNAL NOTES 04-Sep-2014 12:33:52 GMT From CASE: 8320222 -
Event The IP Technical Service Center has verified restorations for the
impacted customers, and services will be monitored by the IP NOC to ensure
stability. If additional issues are experienced, please contact the Level 3
Technical Service Center at 1-877-4LEVEL3.

Chris