[outages] major (fiber? routing ? ) issues in south - tn, alabama, elsewhere?

Bob Colon rcolon at ethostream.com
Wed Aug 5 11:23:14 EDT 2015

Per local media reports, there was a fiber cut in Western Kentucky.   I
have AT&T and was offline from about 2pm-7pm CDT

Signature

To ensure prompt service, please use "Reply All" when responding

Robert Colon | TCSA Tier 3 | EthoStream LLC | P: (877) 282-2519 x2114 |
F: (414) 258-8307 | 20800 Swenson Drive, Suite 175 Waukesha, WI 53186 |
www.telkonet.com <http://www.telkonet.com/> | www.ethostream.com
<http://www.ethostream.com/> | @Telkonet <https://twitter.com/telkonet>

On 8/4/2015 8:48 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller via Outages wrote:
> service began to come back online around 6:45 pm, i believe.  i've
> heard (read?) it was a router issue in Nashville?  But I haven't heard
> confirmation.
> Seems to have been mostly the 477 LATA in north Alabama (256 area
> code).  Reports were data came back once you crossed mile marker 287
> on I-65 which is the first part of the interstate which could see cell
> towers from Blount County (205 area code)

<http://www.telkonet.com> <http://www.ethostream.com>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and confidential
and are solely for the use of the addressee. It may contain material which
is legally privileged. If you are not the addressee or the person
responsible for delivering to the addressee, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use of it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact us at
(414) 223-0473.