[outages] major (fiber? routing ? ) issues in south - tn, alabama, elsewhere?

CBB - Jay Fuller part15 at cyberbroadband.net
Tue Aug 4 21:48:58 EDT 2015

service began to come back online around 6:45 pm, i believe.  i've heard (read?) it was a router issue in Nashville?  But I haven't heard confirmation.

Seems to have been mostly the 477 LATA in north Alabama (256 area code).  Reports were data came back once you crossed mile marker 287 on I-65 which is the first part of the interstate which could see cell towers from Blount County (205 area code)