[outages] Level3/TW Telecom issues?

Ryan Brooks rbrooks at stack41.com
Thu Aug 27 15:58:14 EDT 2015

And that was yesterday.  Today it sounds like some serious synergy is under way:

"IP and Transport Tier III, Operations Engineering and Field Services continue collaboratively working the issue. "

Update from 2:26pm US/Central.

This has been bad for 24 hrs and seems to be impacting peering and transit.