[outages] OR/WA/CA Fiber Cut?

hostmaster at tocici.com hostmaster at tocici.com
Thu Dec 10 17:48:00 EST 2015

ICMP RTT doubled for all of our Portland metro area SMB clients using Comcast's fabric about 24hrs ago, today most are seeing a steady ~60ms. Whereas during at least the past 12 months, prior to the 9th, ICMP RTT rarely varied from ~30ms. No measured circuit drops during yesterday's climb (which occurred over a period of ~10 minutes), so I'd speculate a routing change - perhaps motivated by the storms.

Gregg Berkholtz
Datacenter consulting, hosting & support since 1995
  www.tocici.com  |  503-488-5461 x17  |  AS14613