[outages] Level3 issue in Dallas

Luke Rockwell lrockwell at pac-12.org
Thu Jul 16 16:57:13 EDT 2015

7/16/15 8:39:56 PM GMTThe IP NOC is working with the equipment vendor to
isolate the root cause of the errors.7/16/15 7:54:43 PM GMTNo new
information is currently available. Updates will be provided as they are
received.7/16/15 6:56:49 PM GMTInvestigations are ongoing to isolate the
issue.7/16/15 6:06:45 PM GMTThe IP NOC reports a card failing in Dallas, TX
impacting IP services. The silent card failure was detected when the
Technical Service Center began receiving calls from customers. The
equipment vendor is being engaged for assistance. Please be advised that
updates for this event will be relayed at a minimum of hourly unless
otherwise noted.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 1:51 PM, Mark Price via Outages <outages at outages.org