[outages] gmail delay

Mark Harrison markh at fltg.com
Tue Jun 9 15:31:07 EDT 2015

Example, I just went to the website mentioned before:

http://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=issue&sid=1&iid=3b91c66f543f19c5bbca670b3d918d7f

It shows:

6/9/15, 3:04 PM
Gmail service has already been restored for some users, and we expect a resolution for all users in the near future. Please note this time frame is an estimate and may change.
A subset of messages is still being delivered by our servers.

6/9/15, 2:33 PM
We're investigating reports of an issue with Gmail. We will provide more information shortly.
Users will notice email delivery delays affecting both inbound and outbound messages.

I am in the Eastern US Time Zone.

- Mark H.

>>> Mark Harrison via Outages <outages at outages.org> 6/9/2015 3:27 PM >>>
The website says "All times are shown in your local timezone unless otherwise noted."

- Mark H.

>>> Jim Popovitch via Outages <outages at outages.org> 6/9/2015 3:15 PM >>>
On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Grant Ridder via Outages
<outages at outages.org> wrote:
> 6/9/15, 11:33 AM

What TZ is that?

-Jim P.