[outages] Cogent Routes - West US

Justin Head justin at cubedhost.com
Mon Jun 15 20:57:32 EDT 2015

100% related. Got this from our upstream in Phoenix, Arizona -

Our session with Level3 dropped and the traffic shifted to GTT ...  We are manipulating traffic to reduce the throughput on GTT. We have a ticket open with Level3 and are on the phone with them to determine the cause of this session issue.

Looks like some of that rerouting caused our traffic to take some weird
paths through Cogent and Comcast.

Thanks!

- Justin