[outages] Savvis/CenturyLink DC2, DC3 & DC4 - Sterling, VA Outage

bsd at shadycloud.com bsd at shadycloud.com
Wed May 6 10:21:11 EDT 2015

This outage appears to impact DC2, DC3 & DC4 customers due to an issue
in DC3. We saw our connectivity impacted at approximately 5:15AM
Eastern time at DC4.

Incident Notification
All times listed are in Central time zone.

Incident #: INC000000810239
Time and Date of Event: 05:50, 05/06/2015
Location: DC2, DC3, DC4
Event Description: We are aware of a network issue within the DC3 data
center. Customers may see connectivity issues to their estates.
Current Status: Our Engineering Teams and Vendor continue to work
towards restoration; they are investigating a device suspected of
causing an issue with the routing of traffic.
Next Status Update: 30 Minutes

Client Response Center Management
North America - (888) 638 6771
EMEA – 00800 7288 4743