[outages] Internap issues in SF/San Jose

Rusty Hodge rusty at hodge.com
Tue May 12 16:04:06 EDT 2015

We saw the worst issues from 10am-11:45am PDT, seems pretty stable now.

They're advising they're still dealing with it.

We've seen a lot of routes change to strange routing (SFO->SJO vial Dallas?) while this is going on.

From them:

This is to update you on the current wide spread network issue we are seeing. Our engineers are continuing to investigate and this is our top priority at this time. We will continue to send updates as we receive more information.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Internap NOC and reference ticket number INC000001108796.