[outages] Zayo

Phil Lee plee at hunterfiber.com
Wed May 20 12:30:05 EDT 2015

My company was contracted to make this repair. There is a 144ct that was cut near Klamath Falls, Oregon belonging to Zayo. Crews dug through the night to uncover the relevant vaults, removal of damaged section happened approx 0545 PST and splicers are currently reassembling connections. ETR is 14:00PST at this time.

Phil Lee, Network Engineer
Direct: 541.414.1428
hunterfiber.com
[download]