[outages] Anybody else having trouble with Centurylink toll-free #s?

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Thu Sep 3 18:25:54 EDT 2015

For toll free if you are a resporg you can say how your calls should be
routed. If Level3 has an issue you can simply remove them from routing and
you should be good. Regular numbers are locked to a specific carrier.
Vonage is working with the FCC to change that. They want regular DID's to
work the same and I believe they have a range that is going to (if not
already) routed that way.