[outages] Zayo (was: Re: Lightpath -- Zayo issues in NYC / Metro Area?)

Raoul Bhatia raoul at bhatia.at
Fri Sep 18 08:23:35 EDT 2015

We had our share of troubles with Zayo in the past, especially when transferring data between Europe and i.e. San Jose, CA, US.

I am not surprised about hickups every now and then., speeds slowing down to low triple digit kbps, heavy asymmetric routing, etc...

I thus do not consider Zayo as a high quality and trustworthy provider...

Cheers,
Raoul