[outages] AT&T Outages in TX, NE, IL, etc.

Ben Bartsch uwcableguy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:45:54 EDT 2016

Day 3 and still no phone AT&T service (landline (copper) or cell) at my
in-laws in Denham just south of I12 at Juban.  My Verizon phone could
receive calls but not make calls last night about 10pm CDT there.  I could
send and receive texts, and data worked.

We've seen no ETR provided by AT&T for that area.

-bb