[outages] Frontier Connectivity Issues

Raymond Beaudoin raymond.beaudoin at icarustech.com
Thu Dec 29 14:36:17 EST 2016

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Frontier for their quick response
and support. Though the issue is still being investigated between Frontier
and Zayo, we've experienced an impressive level of communication and
partnership. It's this sort of ownership and community that makes being
part our industry so rewarding. Thanks again to everyone, and Happy New
Year!

-Raymond Beaudoin