[outages] Level 3 Fiber Cut in Cincinnati, OH

Hyoun Kim faluzure at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:51:25 EST 2016

Update:

*** CASCADED EXTERNAL NOTES 03-Feb-2016 16:49:03 GMT From CASE: 10329498 -
Event The local provider has located a 120 count cable that was damaged by
a contractor using boring equipment to install a new gas line in the area.
The local provider has engaged construction and splicing crews to assist
with the repairs; however no ETA or ETTR is currently available.