[outages] Telia in New York

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Thu Feb 11 18:04:17 EST 2016

Can confirm.
I've been tracking an issue there since about 2016-02-11T18:02:00Z (5
hours and counting now...)

This smells like a bad link in a logical aggregate bundle that isn't
getting signaled down.
Adjacent hosts on either side of the broken path work and don't work.
Only certain src/dest IP tuples seem to be getting dropped.

I'm only observing this on the New York -> London Telia path.

Cheers,
jof