[outages] Level(3)/TWTelecom

Erik Wooding ewooding at mdsol.com
Wed Jun 22 15:27:32 EDT 2016

Where are you seeing this?

Erik Wooding | Network Engineer | Medidata Solutions <http://www.mdsol.com>
350 Hudson Street, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10014
ewooding at mdsol.com | direct: +1 646 720 0910| main: +1 212 918 1800

*GoMedi Single Sign-On (SSO) Enrollment is now open for everyone.*
*GoMedi SSO Link:  https://mdsol.okta.com <https://mdsol.okta.com>*

Follow Us: Twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/Medidata>| LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/medidata-solutions>| Read Our Blog: Geeks
Talk Clinical <http://geekstalkclinical.mdsol.com/>

The information in this transmittal and any attachments are confidential
and intended only for the recipient(s) listed above.
You are hereby notified that any unauthorized distribution or copying of
this transmittal or its attachments is prohibited.
If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender.