[outages] Level(3)/TWTelecom

Matt Freitag mlfreita at mtu.edu
Wed Jun 22 15:47:08 EDT 2016

Not sure if this is related: Links between Cogent and Level3 look like
there was 33% packet loss and 113 ms of latency in the last hour from New
York to Detroit:
http://internetpulse.keynote.com/Main.aspx?OriginValue=Cogent&OriginLevel=1&DestinationValue=Level3&DestinationLevel=1&Metric=TCP

Matt Freitag
Network Engineer I