[outages] Global Capacity - SF Bay Area

Robert Glover robertg at garlic.com
Tue Mar 1 10:39:49 EST 2016

Global Capacity (previously MegaPath, previously COVAD) has had an
outage on-going since around 9:40PM PST in the SF Bay Area (we lost
circuits end-user circuits in Mountain View, Santa Clara,  San Jose,
Morgan Hill, and Gilroy)

Appears they lost an ATM switch @ SNJSCA02

>From their latest notification @7:23AM PST:

We are currently experiencing a service interruption due to equipment
failure at the SNJSCA02 central office in San Jose, CA.

*Update: *
Global Capacity is currently working with the GC Technician at the
Central Office and the Vendor engineer from Fujitsu to resolve the
issue. ETR:unknown

*Master TT number: *6565301

-Robert