[outages] VoIP Innovations Outage

David Thompson dthompson at esi-estech.com
Wed Mar 16 17:32:01 EDT 2016

I never said it was entirely under attack but a portion of it is. Whomever
it is that’s initiating these attacks is actually doing measurable damage
to the economy of the US in lost business, or delays. I don’t know about
you but I’d consider that an attack against a portion however small of our
national infrastructure.

David Thompson
Network Services Support Technician
(O) 858.357.8794