[outages] VoIP Innovations Outage

Scott Dubin scottd at waytek.com
Wed Mar 16 19:57:23 EDT 2016

LOL.

Okay.

<http://www.waytek.com/>

________________________________
From: Outages <outages-bounces at outages.org> on behalf of David Thompson via Outages <outages at outages.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 5:32 PM
To: outages at outages.org
Subject: Re: [outages] VoIP Innovations Outage

I never said it was entirely under attack but a portion of it is. Whomever it is that’s initiating these attacks is actually doing measurable damage to the economy of the US in lost business, or delays. I don’t know about you but I’d consider that an attack against a portion however small of our national infrastructure.

David Thompson
Network Services Support Technician
(O) 858.357.8794
(F) 858-225-1882