[outages] Verizon iPhone outage, California

Gareth Tupper Gareth.Tupper at warnerpacific.com
Fri Mar 18 18:41:55 EDT 2016

FYI:

Dear ,

This email is to confirm receipt of your recent request to Verizon Wireless. Thank you for taking the time to contact us concerning your account. We would like to inform you that your request has been processed.

Verizon wireless is having troubles with voice on apple products all across CA currently, mostly in SOCO ETA is approx. 6 hrs

Please feel free to contact our Business and Government Customer Operations at 1.800.922.0204 or *611 from your wireless phone or visit us at verizonwireless.com<http://ecrmomcl.verizonwireless.com/documentmanager/openaccess/EmailHandler/c.do?a=ECRMOM&c=34475&i=D1E908CA-0584-3AD7-A08E-74A12B78C9C3&r=ODI1NTQ0ODEyAMb%2F3BISAV8w7AzSm390iNQi4bBf0HVAtauEjAEQeY68vTupoIp6ShK8ci59pOXYnxxf3Hi%2BYk23L5shIVtRZrs%3D&t=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.verizonwireless.com&EMHID=ba5016b26ab9c523508e21832356ec8a> if you need further assistance. We are open from 7a.m. to 11p.m. EST, Monday through Friday, to assist you. We appreciate your business and we hope to be able to serve you again in the future.

Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless.

Sincerely,
Verizon Wireless Business and Government Customer Operations

This electronic mail transmission contains information from Warner Pacific Insurance Services that may be confidential or privileged. Such information is solely for the intended recipient, and use by any other party is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this message, its contents or any attachments is prohibited. Any wrongful interception of this message is punishable as a Federal Crime. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone (800) 801-2300 or by electronic mail at postmaster at warnerpacific.com.