[outages] Verizon iPhone outage, California

Alex Buie alex.buie at frozenfeline.net
Fri Mar 18 18:46:56 EDT 2016

FYI this seems to be limited to VoLTE. I have had success removing it from
customers'/clients' lines and then having them disable LTE voice in the
cellular menu and restarting the phone.

Alex (VZW Tech)

(Opinions and statements are my own, I do not speak for Verizon Wireless in
any official capacity)