[outages] Level 3 issues in NE?

Malachi Middlebrook malachi at locinetworks.com
Mon May 9 16:50:27 EDT 2016

Lost Level 3 transport waves from Ashburn to New York and Ashburn to Paris
 ~2 hours ago, Level3 is aware no new updates at this time.

05/09/2016 20:28:47 GMT - The local provider continues to investigate the
issue at this time. No new information is available at this time.

05/09/2016 20:02:10 GMT - The local provider continues to investigate the
issue at this time.

05/09/2016 18:41:45 GMT - An unknown issue in New York, NY is impacting
protected services. The Transport NOC isolated the issue to a local
providers network. The local provider has been engaged to investigate the
issue, and investigation efforts are ongoing at this time. Please be
advised that updates for this event will be relayed at a minimum of hourly
unless otherwise noted. The information conveyed hereafter is associated to
live troubleshooting effort and as the discovery process evolves through to
service resolution, ticket closure, or post incident review, details may
evolve.

-Malachi

*Malachi Middlebrook*
Principal Network Consultant