[outages] flowroute down

Adam Moss amoss at flowroute.com
Fri May 20 15:30:19 EDT 2016

Hello All,

One of the support engineers at Flowroute chiming in,

We will be sending out an official RFO here shortly.  From the support side
we are going to be building in some additional failover so that our support
phones stay available during a situation like this in the future.

We will always update our twitter in during a major event,
https://twitter.com/FlowrouteNOC
https://twitter.com/flowroute

Thanks for your patience during this outage.

ADAM MOSS

SUPPORT ENGINEER
<http://www.flowroute.com>
+1.206.641.8034